- Make money at will by selling products online
- Save money by keeping your overhead incredibly low
- Save time by leveraging the true power of the Internet – automation
Your own site
There are several reasons why you really must have your own site in order to succeed online. Now is the time to establish your home base, to find your audience and begin a relationship with them that will serve you both for many years to come.
Another factor is that many, if not most, of the sites you will promote as an affiliate don’t convert visitors into buyers anymore.
One reason that we often hear that “99% of affiliates never make money” is that the sites they promote simply don’t convert. So what’s the answer?
You must have a site of your own, a following of your own and, by all means, you absolutely must build your own mailing list.
This is why you must have your own site, you must establish YOUR presence online and begin developing your audience.
Once you have your own site you will want to build a list of your own and communicate with them regularly. You want to use automation to do the work once and profit from that work many many times.
And that is what an autoresponder can do for you. Using your autoresponder you can focus on these three very important tasks.
1. Providing update notices to readers of your blog.
2. Updating your social media accounts automatically every time your blog updates.
3. Getting to know the people on your list so you can serve them and meet their needs.
Using an autoresponder and blog together is simplicity itself.
Today you can share your best insights with those in social media and they will share those insights with others. When this happens you get credit for great ideas and content; and you get traffic!
Starting with social media will take time and some learning. But it can be done by anyone and it costs absolutely no money, which is a factor for most people.
All you need is a true desire to help others and some good quality information to share. The more you share, the more you connect, the more connections you will make.
And ultimately the more traffic you will get to your site.
At some point you will have money for advertising.
There is email marketing and ezine advertising.
And it worked very well indeed. There are three keys when it comes to paid advertising.
1. You must be able to afford it. Never borrow money or use credit to pay for advertising. That’s a huge mistake.
2. They need to have a track record. You need to know that others have succeeded with this method before.
3. You must track results. If you don’t do your own tracking you will be at the mercy of others, and that’s not a good place to be.
So there you have it — the four tools that really can set you free and help you make money online at will.
Get your own Set and Forget list building system here: